- be responsible for the preparation of routine and ad-hoc financial accounts for our clients;
- prepare full set of financial accounts;
- assist in the preparation of compilation report / unaudited financial statements for our clients;
- assist in tax compliance matters, including preparation of corporate tax computation and submission, PIC claims, as well as GST review and reporting.
You must have:
- minimum Diploma in Accounting;
- ability to handle full set of accounts;
- proficiency in using accounting software or ERP system (experience in using Xero is a plus)
a keen interest in the latest technological advancements and is technologically savvy.
Send your application to [email protected]